[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Recipe redaction, A Type of Ahrash

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Fri Jul 6 03:05:52 PDT 2018

I cannot eat lamb and feel sad when such interesting recipes are presented. In your opinion, would there be a type (combination) of ground meat that would approximate the flavour of lamb? I have used 2 parts ground turkey to one part ground beef, but have no idea if my mix actually came close since I haven't tasted lamb in 20 years or more.

Hrothny