[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Recipe redaction, A Type of Ahrash

Arianwen caer_mab at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 21:58:21 PDT 2018

Interesting (and I see I missed that red lamb meant lean)

It is my thoughts that sheep branched off from goats, so someone who cannot eat lamb may not be able to eat goat.

As well as our lamb being young mutton our veal is also young beef and I would bet kid would be goat too.  The more lbs the little critter has the more money I get...

Wonder if someone has a really old text book that says what age lamb used to become mutton and veal beef

"outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx