[Sca-cooks] Springerle Joy Closing

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 20:08:10 PDT 2018

Very sad news.
I’m passing along in case anyone wants to order molds.

Johnnae
Springerle Joy Closing April 3, 2018
Springerle Joy will close operations effective Tuesday April 3 at 5:00 PM EDT.

We have enjoyed sharing the joy of springerle with our customers and blog readers. We know that many of you would like to speak or correspond with us regarding the decision to close. However, we are unable to take calls or answer texts and emails during the next two weeks because we are fully engaged in filling orders and closing shop.

We thank you for your business and wish you happiness in the years ahead using our molds and sharing the joy of springerle with others.

Sincerely,
Patrice Romzick, Owner
Springerle Joy LLC

Details

In stock now: Over 2,000 molds and 550 different designs.
All molds will be sold at full price. After the sale, all unsold molds go back to Switzerland.
Please place your orders online. We cannot accept phone orders.
All sales are final.
Any pending special orders are hereby cancelled. Any prepayments will be refunded to customers in full by Friday March 23, 2018. Future special orders can be placed directly with Anis-Paradies www.springerle.com