[Sca-cooks] parmasean tarts

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Fri Mar 30 07:59:25 PDT 2018

Darn, it looks like the online version isn't complete.  Out of the 176 pages in the book only 70 are in the online copy, so I suppose it's more of a preview.

I have the print version at home but I really like having online editions to work with.

- Doc

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] parmasean tarts