[Sca-cooks] Ein schon Kochbuch

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 7 12:46:48 PST 2018

 Italian recipes as in from Italy, or in Italian? The former would not be a surprise - Italian influence is strong in Germany around that time - the latter would be very interesting and suggest the book's target market is quite upscale.
Really curious
Giano

    Am Mittwoch, 7. November 2018, 20:44:23 MEZ hat Sam Wallace <guillaumedep at gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 All,

My copy of Ein Schon Kochbuch just arrived. I ended up setting up an
account with them so I could have it shipped and billed by invoice.This
volume is well laid out, with medieval and modern German texts on opposite
pages. It has at least two indices and pretty extensive analysis of the
recipes (mostly by ingredient) of which there are 515. A quick glance at
the list shows a number of Italian recipes mixed in with the German.

With kind regards,

Guillaume