[Sca-cooks] Ein schon Kochbuch

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:48:32 PST 2018

> Hi Giano,

I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thing yet, but all that I
have seen so far have the recipe title in Italian and the instructions in
German. I think the translator might have identified earlier works they
appeared in. It will be interesting to follow that up. Also, this is a
Swiss book, so the inclusion of Italian language, however brief, made sense
to me simply based on that.

Yours,

Guillaume

Italian recipes as in from Italy, or in Italian? The former would not be a