[Sca-cooks] Vanilla in the old and new world?

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:35:19 PST 2018

Thank you. I'm uncertain at times how much I can trim. :-( and still be useful.

How do I know what is the tracking info? And yes, I'd just as soon eliminate that.

Is it always something like "utm_source" or is it everything after a question mark?

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris