[Sca-cooks] The Rock

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:43:43 PDT 2018

I agree. The messages on facebook, even when good ones, tend to be much shorter, really just snippets.

Not like the actual articles and long conversations and messages that were common in this group. I do sometimes try to pull these snippets for the Florilegium, but it is, for me, a lot more work for lessor gain. Which is why I still do it, you may notice a lot more articles from newsletters and people's blogs and websites in the Florilegium, now.

At times, when there were 3 to 5 digests a day, I had trouble keeping up. I still have a backlog of digests from previous years that I may or may not get through.

Unfortunately, there has been so little here, that I've stopped checking it every day.

And yes, I felt I got to *know* a number of people who were on this list. Some of which I eventually got to meet at Gulf Wars or Pennsic. Many of whom I didn't.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris