[Sca-cooks] The Rock

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 17 22:20:49 PDT 2018

 I wholeheartedly support this effort. Facebook is not well suited to intelligent discussion or entertaining banter - I miss actually getting to see everything that is said.
YIS
Giano

    Am Dienstag, 18. September 2018, 01:46:20 MESZ hat Laura C Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> Folgendes geschrieben:

 Well, I got sucked into Facebookland, but I've missed the regular
inspiration of this list. The group on FB is good, but there's so much
other stuff around it, it's hard to remember it's there.

I propose that we make a concerted effort to revive this list! I missed
silly season!

Liutgard