[Sca-cooks] In and Around The Rock

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Sep 21 19:02:05 PDT 2018

Greetings All

I am still researching, and writing articles for various print publications like Tournaments Illuminated and baronial newsletters.
Perhaps you’ve seen my series on subtleties or the many book reviews.
(If you know of some publications which need articles, let me know. I have a huge backlog of articles I can share.)

I am also contributing to the blog at
Feast of the Centuries
https://feastofthecenturies.wordpress.com/2018/07/23/j-e-l-l-o/

I also plan to do more with sugar and post more at
https://commonplaceboke.blogspot.com/2017/ <https://commonplaceboke.blogspot.com/2017/>

The various culinary bibliographies are being revised BTW.

I have the stack of books to review but I am coping with arthritis in the left hand at the moment. Having to wear the brace 24/7 now.

It limits what I can do.

Planning to attend the Antir session of the West Coast Culinary Symposium next April.

Johnnae

Sent from my iPad