[Sca-cooks] Of possible interest

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Fri Dec 13 13:14:22 PST 2019

It's my understanding that the author claims to trace the lineage of the recipes back to her ancestors who were alive at the time of the Inquisition. I'd like to look at the book to evaluate the validity of this claim, but it's currently held by only four US libraries, one of which is the Library of Congress. Once a few more institutions have the book, I'll try to get a copy via ILL

-- Galefridus