[Sca-cooks] illusion feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Feb 3 10:50:28 PST 2019

Such as

Bologna Sausage of fish.

Take three pounds of fresh salmon, two pounds of carp meat, a pound of smoked salmon, & chop well all together, then take one ounce of coarsely ground pepper, a half ounce of powdered cinnamon, three ounces of salt, half a sopine of Spanish wine, & three yolks of eggs, & make sausage like the others.

"Ouverture de Cuisine" based on this transcription <http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/ouv3.htm> by Thomas Gloning et. al.

© 2006, 2011, 2012 Daniel Myers -

http://www.medievalcookery.com/notes/ouverture.html <http://www.medievalcookery.com/notes/ouverture.html>

Johnnae