[Sca-cooks] illusion feast

The Eloquent Page books at theeloquentpage.com
Fri Feb 8 09:31:36 PST 2019

  Hi everyone -

I am sorry that I have not been active on the list - winter colds are
miserable.

Thank you all for the suggestions!

I have tried to make white sausages in the past with limited success.
Perhaps fish sausages will be more successful.

I've also thought about making the fish into "meatballs" and endoring them.

Gratefully, Katherine