[Sca-cooks] Facebook is now censoring my posts????!

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 18:46:20 PST 2019

Facebook is apparently censoring many of my posts. These are very similar to what you have seen me posting here, and on facebook, for many years.

They send me a link to their fairly long community standards, but they don't seem to provide me any way to know WHAT they are objecting to!!!

If I'm going to get my posts randomly censored, then it is no longer worth my time to post links to things in the Florilegium that I think folks will find useful. Nor maybe to continue to maintain it.

Stefan
Feel free to forward this elsewhere. I'm afraid if I post anywhere in the facebook groups this whole message will just get deleted.

<<<

About your post
Feb 3
No one else can see your post and you'll no longer be able to request a review

We have Community Standards to encourage people to express themselves and connect with each other in a way that's respectful to everyone.

Not specific to 14th century Wales, but perhaps of use. In the Florilegium FOOD-BY-REGION section: fd-Wales-msg (30K) 11/22/18 Food of medieval Wales. Recipes. http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Wales-msg.html

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
  Stefan
--------