[Sca-cooks] Facebook is now censoring my posts????!

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:08:26 PST 2019

It seems totally random can you not try to reach their support to ask which
are the reasons?
Ana

sön 24 feb. 2019 kl. 00:02 skrev Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at gmail.com>:

> Facebook is apparently censoring many of my posts. These are very similar
> to what you have seen me posting here, and on facebook, for many years.
>
> They send me a link to their fairly long community standards, but they
> don't seem to provide me any way to know WHAT they are objecting to!!!
>
> If I'm going to get my posts randomly censored, then it is no longer worth
> my time to post links to things in the Florilegium that I think folks will
> find useful. Nor maybe to continue to maintain it.
>
> Stefan
> Feel free to forward this elsewhere. I'm afraid if I post anywhere in the
> facebook groups this whole message will just get deleted.
>
> <<<
>
> About your post
> Feb 3
> No one else can see your post and you'll no longer be able to request a
> review
>
> We have Community Standards to encourage people to express themselves and
> connect with each other in a way that's respectful to everyone.
>
> Not specific to 14th century Wales, but perhaps of use. In the Florilegium
> FOOD-BY-REGION section: fd-Wales-msg (30K) 11/22/18 Food of medieval Wales.
> Recipes. http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Wales-msg.html
> >>>

> Can anyone help me?
>
> Thanks,
>   Stefan
> --------
>    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci