[Sca-cooks] Where to Blog?

. . lizmaekate at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:13:39 PST 2019

Really, anyone will read a blog anywhere.  Rather than worry about readership right away - which is something that will come in time through decent publicity no matter where it is hosted- you need to worry about what sort of interface and controls you'd like on your blog.  I use blogspot personally and I know of a few that use wordpress.  Either is fine depending on how you want to design and what host you want to go with.

My case for blogspot is that it has good "Ease of use" but also has some more advanced controls for those of us that dabble in various computer languages.  I've never had a problem with the site going down and really haven't had an issue with spam bots to any great extent.  I have a few blogs up on blogspot/blogger and really find it just a decent interface.

As for readership, sign up your blog for bloglovin' or other such sites that are sort of a pinterest for blogs.  Also, if you have pictures, pin them and claim ownership on pinterest.  That will help as well.  It's about publicizing and not about where your blog is hosted.

Sincerely,
Isabella D'Angelo

Message: 1