[Sca-cooks] Bear's projects

Glenn Gorsuch ggorsuch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:14:08 PST 2019

To be fair, the Internet doesn't really belong any more to us old folks who
-used- to be on the more cutting edge of communications technology.  Now
we're the "old grumps" who want the young whippersnappers off the Internet
equivalent of our lawns.  Ah, well.

That said, I have to admit I got a chill down my spine at reading this.
THE Bear, doing a feast based on The Science of Cooking?  Squeeeee!  I
can't wait to see what you do with it.  And if you want a place to put your
archived thoughts on it together in one place, my blog is absolutely open
to you!

My own current projects?  Nothing, really.  In a holding pattern while I
rebuild a kitchen space of my own again.  Started mentoring a friend down
the dark road of medieval cooking...muah hah hah hah!