[Sca-cooks] Vinegar Making?! Was Re: halloo the list??

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Tue Jan 8 18:28:28 PST 2019

I have two quarts of the juice of my very old Thompson seedless grape sitting in the coolest part of my kitchen pantry.  I used some “mother” from a bottle of Organic vinegar and so far no mold, so good.  I tried a bit after letting it sit quietly for three months.  It was mildly vinegary but still quite sweet, so I’ve left it alone.
    This coming year I would like to try making verjuice.  The time I tried I was even more clueless so it developed interesting molds.

Regina Romsey

Sent from my iPad