[Sca-cooks] halloo the list??

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:49:00 PST 2019

On Jan 8, 2019, at 1:27 PM, Alec Story <avs38 at cornell.edu> wrote:

> I'm working on a survey of a selection of sharbat recipes for East Kingdom
> Crown A&S in March.  I'm also making an Egyptian one for comparison, and
> may have bought a local shop out of quinces...

When you've finished your research and this particular A&S contest, I'd love to add your entry, or at least the written part, to the Florilegium, so that it would be available to others.

The author keeps the copyright and I accept updates. Word format is the easiest for me to handle, but other formats like PDF also work.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com