[Sca-cooks] halloo the list??

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 22:23:55 PST 2019

Great!  But where will it be published? Your blog or website? Some where else?

Since I'm in Ansteorra, I won't be making the East Kingdom Crown.

I also have to know it has been published somewhere to know to go find it.

If you mention it here, or post it here, I will see that. But I'd rather have your entire documentation or article, rather than just the recipes. The documentation may be to long to post to this list.

Thanks,
    Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com