[Sca-cooks] Introducing Period Cookery was Bear's projects

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Jan 9 06:34:28 PST 2019

Mangold = Mangelwurzel = beet leaf = chard.  Botanically, there are some
varietal differences between the names, but for cooking, it's whatever beet
leaf is available.

Bear

Thanks a lot! We do here a very similar pie its called Tarta Pascualina and
it comes from a little village in Italy.
Its made with spinach or with other green leaf vegetable I dont know the
name in English in Swedish its called mangold and kn Spanish acelga.
Its maybe acedera?
However is made in a similar way with cinammon and boiled eggs.
Thanks Bear!
Ana