[Sca-cooks] Introducing Period Cookery was Bear's projects

Alec Story avs38 at cornell.edu
Wed Jan 9 07:01:47 PST 2019

A good strategy for translating terms between languages, especially ones
you know, is to use Wikipedia: https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangold and
then click on English in the bottom left, which brings you to chard.  I
find that this approach gives me the correct correspondence between plants
and animals more often than dictionaries do.

Note that Mangelwurzel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangelwurzel) in
English is a different beet variety grown primarily as animal feed.

- Þorfinnr