[Sca-cooks] Introducing Period Cookery was Bear's projects

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:24:46 PST 2019

By the way this Tarta Pascualina now a national dish in Argentina and
Uruguay is a period pie from Liguria in Italy and it’s documented by
Ortensio Lando in the 16th century.
It was eaten by Easter that’s because it’s called Pascualin or Pascualina,
from Pascua, Easter in Italian.
Ana

tors 10 jan. 2019 kl. 01:42 skrev <lilinah at earthlink.net>:

> Ana Valdes wrote:
> > Thanks a lot! We do here a very similar pie it's called Tarta Pascualina
> and
> > it comes from a little village in Italy.
> > It's made with spinach or with other green leaf vegetable I don't know
> the
> > name in English in Swedish its called mangold and in Spanish acelga.
> > It's maybe acedera?
>
> That leafy green in English is chard.
>
> Urtatim (that's urr-tah-TEEM!)

https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci