[Sca-cooks] halloo the list??

Laureen Hart lhart at graycomputer.com
Thu Jan 10 10:44:47 PST 2019

I am surprised, (and glad), to see that I am not the only person on the planet that doesn't have a FB account.

FB has killed most of the LiveJournals, email lists, and blogs that I was using.

I do understand that all email lists have problems and limitations, but they are easier for me.

Our housemate set up a FB for one of our cats, so I have logged on to it once or twice when the information I needed was only available via FB.I don't find the navigation particularly easy, but have used it very little.

Many people are baffled by resistance to FB. I have so many great ways to spend time, I don't need another.

And if a vendor requires me to log in to see their products, I won't buy from them.

Randell Raye