[Sca-cooks] illusion feast

books at theeloquentpage.com books at theeloquentpage.com
Wed Jan 30 20:45:06 PST 2019

We have a Feast of Fools in early spring every year.  Unfortunately, since
they don't take preregistration it's always hard to determine quantities.
However, we normally have around 50 people for the feast.

The activities involve silly A&S, a Reynard the Fox hunt, and a mock joust
with nerf weapons.

Another theme could be added to the feast if I choose.  In the past we
have made all the dishes humorous and/or misleading.

Katherine