[Sca-cooks] Yoo-Hoo??? (WAS: Re: cast iron pans)

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:58:48 PDT 2019

On May 16, 2019, at 6:21 PM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
> my momvan died a month ago, so i was without a vehicle as my husband is the one that has the functioning car, then my mom's estate settled so i went shopping and bought a replacement momvan.

Why do you call it a momvan?

> cookingwise, i managed to find my copy of Cariadoc's redacted recipes but not the compendium of reprints so I have been working on plotting out a week of period food for a long camping event to ave a nice periodesque experience. Haven't really had any questions, at least so far =)

Any interesting redactions?

As some may have found out, the Florilegium is now down. Apparently the guy whose server farm/location where the Florilegium server has died and that is complicating things. In addition, my friend who owns the server hardware and who has been hosting the Florilegium is on a cruise in Alaska right now, so a bit out of reach.

Several months ago, I did buy some space on Host Gator, originally to move the Florilegium there under Wordpress. However, that hasn't been proceeding well, so I plan to start moving the Florilegium over there as a website, but I've got figure out how to get FTP access to the site, which username and password to use etc.

I will eventually get the domain names moved around. Right now that site is at  http://www.florilegium-test.org <http://www.florilegium-test.org/> .

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com