[Sca-cooks] Yoo-Hoo??? (WAS: Re: cast iron pans)

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:21:49 PDT 2019

On 5/16/2019 7:12 PM, Patricia Dunham wrote:

> It's been almost 3 weeks. Maybe that isn't an unusual gap these days? HAS anything cookery been going on, or has the List just hit a quiet spot?
>
> thx!
> Chimene in An Tir
>
> PS, In the meantime, I sent a question to H-cost around Mar 3, and seem to have brought IT out of a coma…

well, lesseeee -

had a second opinion from a surgical oncologist at yale-new haven
hospital this past week after wrapping up almost a full year of infused
chemo and oral chemo with radiation, and several sessions of imaging and
have an oncologist appointment this coming week. hoping i can avoid
major surgery and just get lots of imaging and blood testing for the
next 5 years.

my momvan died a month ago, so i was without a vehicle as my husband is
the one that has the functioning car, then my mom's estate settled so i
went shopping and bought a replacement momvan.

cookingwise, i managed to find my copy of Cariadoc's redacted recipes
but not the compendium of reprints so I have been working on plotting
out a week of period food for a long camping event to ave a nice
periodesque experience. Haven't really had any questions, at least so far =)

---