[Sca-cooks] Cialdoni and Nevole - A Recipe Search

Rebecca Friedman rebeccaanne3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 22:36:39 PST 2020

Also Bear, thank you very much - even without a period recipe, the article
you pointed me at cites a wafer iron from about the right period, though I
don't know how solid the dating is (or how clear it is that it was
specifically a nevole iron), and it's clearly the right kind of thing from
about the right place. A lot more than I had.

The article mentions that they are modernly rolled into cones; any idea how
far back that goes? I ask because the cialdoni are rolled.

And Johnna, thank you so much, that looks like exactly what I am looking
for.

Sorry for all the emails! Thank you everyone for the very quick response!

Rebecca