[Sca-cooks] Loot report...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Jan 4 20:52:06 PST 2020

Now back to internet connection.

Only culinary loot this year was a Cuisinart 5 speed cordless immersion blender to replace a 20 year old one that died last year.

Bear

On 12/27/2019 10:12:54 PM, Patricia Dunham <chimene at ravensgard.org> wrote:
John Crophill's little book

Scully's Du Fait du Cuisine (can't feature we didn't have this already!)

Collins' Medieval Herbals, the Illustrative Traditions

(found an e-ed. of Annals of the Caliph's Kitchen hiding on the phone; gotta' make a separate file for the cookery bookeries so they don't get lost!)

I may be getting a "home-made" brick bread oven in the back yard next summer, if other projects (MANY other projects) go well…

DH got a Norse costume book and the new Manx, runes of book ...

Hope you all have fun over the break, and lots of fun prezzies!

Chimene
.