[Sca-cooks] Loot report...

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:06:02 PST 2020

On 1/4/2020 11:52 PM, Terry Decker wrote:
> Now back to internet connection.
>
> Only culinary loot this year was a Cuisinart 5 speed cordless immersion blender to replace a 20 year old one that died last year.
>
> Bear

WELCOME BACK =)

Hm, assorted loot - we don't really do any specific lootgiving, we sort
of do a seasonal thing as we spot stuff and do a nominal
representational item for CHristmsa itself, but this season I got that
book about cryptoJewish cooking, the 15 grandmother thing, I added a
larger KitchenAid, so now I have 2, a mini named Umlaut and the big one
named George [one for working with nuts, one for working without nuts] a
new inexpensive food dehydrator, and I also replaced a Claudia Rodin
middle eastern cookbook.