[Sca-cooks] Régime du corps

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Mon May 4 10:29:49 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I hope this finds you in fine health and good spirits.I have been working
off and on with Le régime du corps de maître Aldebrandin de Sienne. I
haven't found any complete translations into modern French or English.
Before I did much more, I thought it would be a good idea to check with
this group to see if anyone was aware of something I had missed. I have so
far got the chapter titles done as well as a few sections. This is quite a
lengthy work, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guillaume

Virus-free.
www.avg.com