[Sca-cooks] OP Mesopotamian Recipes

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Mon May 11 05:28:56 PDT 2020

I've had a quick look at this, and while it appears quite interesting, it also seems to fall afoul of the "this sort of thing doesn't change, so we can use the more complete information we have from later to fill in holes in the older stuff I'm actually writing about."  Trouble is, that "later" is hundreds of years, perhaps approaching 1000 in some cases.

Sandra