[Sca-cooks] OT help with identifying items

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 02:36:02 PDT 2021

I inherited a 240v Magimix compact 3100, in the box with it were some cutting blades that were not discs, after contacting the company, they are not for my food processor.
I have a document (1,095 kb) that shows the blades and I have written the numbers on them, hoping someone here could help me identify what machine these blades might belong with.  It made my original message too large for the list, so I can possibly send it privately to anyone who might be able to help (or maybe the message will be allowed through)
TIA

Arianwen ferch Arthur "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx