[Sca-cooks] Asafetida leaves

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 00:13:14 PST 2021

Used that last school year as a research project example as to how I wanted my students to present information on the ingredient they choose to look up.
It is also spelled Asafetida and there are multiple plants that it comes from to add to the confusion!   I have some that says on the jar it is only asafoetida (???)  we searched for ones cut with something without gluten for the gluten-free people, and it was easy to get in the UK when I was working there (all my jars are from there)

Arianwen ferch Arthur "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx