[Sca-cooks] Books

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 00:18:18 PST 2021

I find that I really need to get rid of Books,  I just will not have a place to store them if I downsize enough (ie get rid of everything to be minimalist and travel whenever I want to without ties) now that I have retired  (and ugh the things I will have to go through that were put in storage)
I have a listing from when I cataloged my books back in 2017,  I have pulled a listing (and I probably do not have 2 copies of many books, but...  They are all in boxes in a room of a house that I need to go through and clear out, so I am not even positive that I still have the books (that all boxes arrived after mailing etc.)
If you might be interested contact me off-list to get a copy of the books  (it is eclectic and includes Heraldry related, as well as clothing & textiles and foods/nutrition)

Arianwen ferch Arthur "Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx