SC - hunt challeng II

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Sun Nov 1 11:20:36 PST 1998

I sent this awhile ago. Has anyone tried to figure it out yet?

I have a bit of a challenge for you all. It is meant to be a fun one. In the
movie: The Last Crusade, we see many illuminations collected over the years
by Indiana Jone's father. Which are real? Which are fake? Where are the real
ones from?

By real I mean which are copies of the real artifact.

If not real what are they based off of?

Lastly, of the ones that we can define where can we find them in
publications?

Happy hunting!!

Ches
aka Chiara Francesca

"Bobbin??  BOBBIN??!  WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BOBBINS!!!"
 - Oznog, Chairman of "Everything Except Garb Corp"