SC - Charters

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Aug 3 06:38:54 PDT 1999

Being that none on this list had any information of what the status of the
handbook was we could only speculate that our work given to her was
abandonded. Do not misunderstand our need to know and suggestion to pick
up and complete the work with what you are suggesting. WE DID NOT KNOW
WHAT WAS GOING ON! My statement was an answer to Alys' suggestion that we
pick it up and complete. It was all our work handed to her to compile into
this publication. She surely gave you all our names as part of the
credits. She assigned each of us a chapter and we completed them and gave
them to her. We never received any word that it was actually in your hands
this past year to be tested for mistakes.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com