SC - Charters

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Tue Aug 3 11:06:53 PDT 1999

Ah, confusion explained!  Okey dokey, this makes sense!  She gave it to me late last
summer, and I told her that we would do our best to review, correct, etc., but since
many would be involved it would take a good while to get back to her.  Granted, I
didn't think it would take this long, though!

Curstaidh