SC - cartography

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed Jul 21 20:04:24 PDT 1999

Ok here is the scoop, if you can help please reply to him. :)

But on another note I would like to get involved with a cartography project
AFTER Artisan. Be cool to see a map again.

Dear Sarah,

My name is Rupert Isaacson. I'm a journalist for Geographical magazine (in
the UK) and also an SCA member. I've been commissioned to write a piece on
the geographical angle of the SCA - the Knowne Worlde and how it works - but
I need to talk to some geographers within the SCA to get some good quotes
and insights. Do you know if there are any national Geographical Society
members within the SCA? Or any working geographers (i.e. people who teach or
lecture in the subject). And if so, do you know how I could make contact?
I know this is a difficult demand, but it would make the piece that much
more solid if I could talk to a geographer and SCA member about the whole
phenomenon.
Look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Rupert Isaacson