SC - Re: cartography

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Wed Jul 21 22:07:43 PDT 1999

AAKK! Sorry.

Rupert Isaacson <rupertisaacson at hotmail.com>

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas
motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide

----- Original Message -----
From: Martha A. Compton <macpob1 at airmail.net>
To: Franchesca Havas <ches at io.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: cartography

: I would like to converse with this man, but I do not see an email address.
Did
: I miss it somewhere?  I may be able to help or at least fill in some
blanks for
: him.
:
: Franchesca Havas wrote:
:
: > Ok here is the scoop, if you can help please reply to him. :)
: >
: > But on another note I would like to get involved with a cartography
project
: > AFTER Artisan. Be cool to see a map again.
: >
: > Dear Sarah,
: >
: > My name is Rupert Isaacson. I'm a journalist for Geographical magazine
(in
: > the UK) and also an SCA member. I've been commissioned to write a piece
on
: > the geographical angle of the SCA - the Knowne Worlde and how it works -
but
: > I need to talk to some geographers within the SCA to get some good
quotes
: > and insights. Do you know if there are any national Geographical Society
: > members within the SCA? Or any working geographers (i.e. people who
teach or
: > lecture in the subject). And if so, do you know how I could make
contact?
: > I know this is a difficult demand, but it would make the piece that much
: > more solid if I could talk to a geographer and SCA member about the
whole
: > phenomenon.
: > Look forward to hearing from you
: > Sincerely
: > Rupert Isaacson
: > (Rupert de Blairland)
: >
: > _______________________________________________________________
: > Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com
: >
: > Sincerely,
: > F. Havas
: > Dallas, Texas
: > motto: Numquam scribae ridente fide
:
:
:
: --
:
: Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt &
dance
: like nobody's watching.
:
: