Fwd: SC - Reservations at KWHS

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Apr 27 09:03:00 PDT 2000

Please do not sign up to *teach* any more classes than you are able or want
to... if we need to drop one of yours, let me know.   I certainly want
teachers to have the chance to take some classes themselves.  :->    If I
get more illumination classes than calligraphy classes, I will fill up the
class hours in the calligraphy area.  I have spoken to someone who is
working together a class on 'Celtic Calli. styles through time', for a
calli class... but till I get the paperwork, I won't list them.  Also, have
tried to contact another person to teach a 'Period Pigments' class, that
would be a summary of one they took in Austin for 5 days recently, but
still don't have that firmed up.

If others of you want to teach, please fill out the teacher registrations
form on the web page and submit it (which will e-mail to me).  Else,
contact me via direct e-mail.  Remember, this symposium is for you guys, I
can offer the space, but you have to volunteer the classes.

Currently, this is the schedule for Calli and Illum.:
Calligraphy - 7 class hours
     Learn to Write your name in Arabic  Lord Mahee of Acre  1 hr
     Arabic to English             Lord Mahee of Acre   1 hr
          (still need 5 class hrs)
Illumination - 7 class hours
     Introduction to Knotwork            Master Alaric MacConnal  1hr
     Drawing Period Devices        HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov    1hr
     Byzantine Manuscripts               HL Agrippina Argyra           1hr
     Mughal Minatures              HL Agrippina Argyra       1hr
     Gold Leaf Techniques                Master Geoffery Cathan        2hr
          (still need 1 class hour)

Please keep sending in those pre-registration forms, as soon as possible!
Thanks,  Hillary Greenslade   Knowne World Heraldic Symposium, Autocrat

GoodhueMA at aol.com on 04/26/2000 10:26:47 PM

Agrippina said:
 How many folks have signed up to teach the illuminations classes?  Enough
so
 I'm not teaching two?