SC - Prizes for KWHS

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Thu Apr 27 12:59:43 PDT 2000

We need prizes for the games at Knowne World Heraldic Symposium!   If you
have anything to contribute (think books, heraldic or scribal supplies, SCA
goodies in general), then please track me down and pass these items along.
I am planning to be at the following event schedule.   (Sorry, this is
mostly in the southern areas of kingdom..oh well).
     4/29 Assembly of the Contrade Stargate
     5/13 Loch Soillier Guardian         Loch Soillier
     5/20 Day at the Forum         Raven's Fort
     5/27 Steppes Warlord (Sat only)     Steppes
     6/3  Midsummer Fair      Gates Edge
     6/10 Kingdom Warlord (maybe)  Bordermarch
     6/17 Kings College            Stonebridge Keep
**   6/24 Knowne World Heraldic (duh!)   Westgate

Else, pass them along to any other Stargater that will pass the prizes
along to me...Kathri, Francois, Othar,  Baron Michael Silverhands, etc....
Thanks,   Hillary  Greenslade KWHS Autocrat