SC - Ansteorran Scribal Handbook

Kim Koch - RR kimkoch at houston.rr.com
Tue Sep 26 18:47:35 PDT 2000

Hi all,

As many of you know, an Ansteorran Scribal Handbook has been in the
works for several years now. Many of us have read the drafts,
contributed comments or suggestions, and written up information to be
included in this document. I'd like to thank everyone for their
contributions to this project (please forgive me if I've left anyone
off the mailing list - I'm not sure who all has been involved). Your
efforts to bring about a scribal handbook for our kingdom have been
invaluable.

The draft of the scribal handbook is currently with our own lovely and
talented Mistress Lasair. In an effort to bring about the completion
of this much-needed document in a timely and efficient manner, I have
asked Lasair to compile, sort through, and organize the voluminous
information that has been gathered for the handbook. From this point
forward, she will be responsible for the book's completion. For anyone
who doesn't know Lasair, she is not only one of the kingdom's most
talented scribes, but she is also an eloquent writer and gifted
organizer. I sort of sprung this task on her, and I owe her a great
debt of thanks for agreeing to do it.

Again, my thanks to all of you who have contributed to the handbook so
far. You have been instrumental in the making of what I hope will be
an invaluable document for Ansteorra's scribes.

If you have suggestions for the book, please send them to Lasair at
dawndra at airmail.net. As always, please address your complaints or
criticisms to me.

Regards,
Sara