SC - Scribes Point at Gulf Wars

MGreene@mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Wed Mar 28 11:09:13 PST 2001

Fellow painters,
Don't know if you were aware, but this year at Scribes Point, if you were
painting charters or scrolls for your kingdom or another's kingdom, those
hours counted toward the volunteer points!    (Private or commission
projects did not count.)
Yippie!       I know I saw Curstaidh in there racking up some points... I
hope they plan to do this again next year, and I will be better prepared to
donate some time there.   Everything was in a nice dry lighted room, with
individual desk lamps for more light.

Any news yet on the Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal symposium set for July?
Where is it to be held, and what is wanted for teachers?
Hillary