SC - Scribes Point at Gulf Wars

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Wed Mar 28 16:34:47 PST 2001

Dear Scribes,

To add to what Mistress Hillary said, the Scribes Point was very nice!  Isabel
the Mad ran it very well;  there were loaner brushes, paints, water cups...and
around Thursday, "The Library" arrived - wonderful books to get information from
and to almost literally drool over!  I know of several other Anstoerran painters
- Sara Penrose, William of Worm, Emma Dandelion, Simone Maurian U'Dunainghe,
Gwenhuyvar of Brad Leah, Ursa Asadonttira, and at least two other gentles that I
have blanked out on their names (I'm sorry!),  who also dropped by and spent
some time towards gaining war point hours. I really appreciated their presence.

 One thing I'd like to point out - several of the painters in Scribes Point,
from various Kingdoms, pitched in to help the Kingdom who'd lost almost all
their work due to the rain.  I thought it very giving and chivalrous that they
all pull together to help out other scribes in need!  Truly the SCA at its best!

In all, I had an absolutely wonderful time at Scribes Point and sincerely hope
it continues at every War!

Curstaidh, Ansteorran scribe