SC - Calligraphy practice

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Apr 3 08:36:55 PDT 2001

Good point. Scrap that idea.

The last thing we need is to get something that wonderful taken away because
we asked for permissions from them. I will discretely ask if there is a fee,
what the fee structure is, and if there are any materials that we can
purchase covering the material of the classes. Might be worth at least to
get a catalog or book that was created just for those classes. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas