[Scriptoris] introductions, please

Howard Featherling jfeatherling at austin.rr.com
Wed May 2 18:53:35 PDT 2001

Greetings to the List!
I am Ld. Alfred Huddlestone of Bryn Gwlad, beginner Scribe (and yes, I can
stay in the lines ...) primarily doing charter/scroll painting but slowly
working my way up to calligraphy, freehand, etc.
I am apprenticed to Her Excellency Mistress Clarissa di Firenze of Bryn
Gwlad.  I have always been interested in art and am particularly fascinated
by illuminations. How about the rest of you ?