[Scriptoris] introductions, please

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 19:13:25 PDT 2001

Greetings to the list,

My name is Ld Wolfger von Sibenbürgen. I reside in the
Shire of Mooneschadowe.

I became interested in the SCA after reading an
article called 'Interlacing Without Erasing' from the
Knowne World Handbook someone left in my house back in
1995, and have been a member ever since. I have only
recently began to concentrate my efforts into
Scribing, though I have been making the invitation
scrolls for our Guardian tourney for four years now. I
also host a Scribal Guild once a month (just
beginning, but I have hopes for it.)

I am almost totally self taught and currently focus on
Celtic and French Bar-and-Ivy illumination styles. My
calligraphy is abbysmal, but I hope to improve it (or
find someone who cannot illuminate, but likes to
callig) :)

In Service,
Wolfger