[Scriptoris] introductions, please

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 06:36:05 PDT 2001

Greetings Scribes!!!

I am H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel.  And I would like to add to Anezka's post
that she will be taking over Elfsea's Scribes & Illuminators Guild this next
month.  Yeah!!!

About me?  I have been playing since Sept. 1997 and about 4 months later,
headed Elfsea's S&I Guild.  With the help of Mistress Stella and H.Ly.
Tanwyn I have learned the fine art of charter painting, calligraphy and
original scroll design, which I throughly enjoy!  I am apprenticed to
Mistress Xene.  I was awarded an Iris of Merit from Timo and have a thistle
in calligraphy & illumination and a thistle in costuming.  I also enjoy
weaving, embroidery, leatherwork, making banners, sewing, drumming, rapier
fighting, reading and spending time with my two children and my fiancee.  I
am engaged to be married this November to Centurion Airaklee Wolf and will
be moving to Glaslyn this coming July to be with him.

Something I'd like to learn.....
I have these really cool oriental calligraphy kit with brushes.  If anyone
has any references, please e-mail me privately.

In service,
Ceinwen~