[Scriptoris] introductions, please

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 14:51:33 PDT 2001

HOWDY!

I'm Annais de Montgomerie.  I have done calligraphy
and illumination for about 20 years now.  I have been
in the SCA for 13 years.  I have lived in Namron,
Wiesenfeurer and Elfsea, currently I'm back home in
Namron.

I still have a great deal to learn about a great many
things.

I am the Head Schlepper for the Abbey of Tithipote
(for those of you who don't know Greek, Tithipote
means "whatever").  I am also the PR person for the
Abbey.  We do scrolls.  Original scrolls, painted
charters, work up new chartes, we do it all.  I just
schlep and promote artists in the abbey.

I am a shy, introverted individual who really doesn't
like to talk about herself.  Reminds me of oogie job
interviews.  "So, where do you see yourself in 10
years?"  "So, tell me about yourself."  BLECK!!!  (But
please note, I have rambled on for 3 paragraphs so
far)

I have illuminated a charter that is currently in use
by Ansteorra.  I have done the calligraphy on a few
original scrolls.  I dance, schlep (I don't think I've
mentioned that before), nallbind (just learning, I
need socks), sew, bead, make bad puns, and eat. ;)

Other than that, I am just me.  Wouldn't do to be
someone else now, would it?

Annais